Vice Chairman at Yash Papers Limited
Views:613 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Yash Papers - Company Secretary - LLB (5-8 yrs)
- Qualified Company Secretary & Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- A Degree in law will be an added advantage
- Good social skills for investor interaction
- Analytical capabilities for doing research work
- Ability and experience to organised events - meets, board meetings etc.
- Manufacturing Industry Experience.
- Position based out of Mumbai, may involve occasional travel to other locations of the company.
- Experience in organizing events, meets, board meetings etc.
- Listed company preferably manufacturing, Public Listings - Shares Issue related.
- Fundamental understanding of Companies Act and Securities Contract Act and continuous updating of knowledge to ensure correct legal positioning of the company in all matters.
- Understanding of public Issue process procedure & compliance (Including requirement with stock exchanges and SEBI)
- External Auditory interface & coordination; analysis & understanding of complementary businesses & competition.
- Deep knowledge of business plans
- Clarity about industrial landscape