Recruitment Head at Yash Pakka Limited
Views:520 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
Yash Pakka - Head - Learning & Development (7-10 yrs)
Are you our new Learning and Development Head?
Are you a person who loves to bring your whole self to work? Would you like to be at a place where work is not just doing a job but is taken as a passionate pursuit of happiness? This is who we are! A place where there is no hierarchy, no conventional organizational structures, but a vibrant group of like-minded people synergized into self-organized and self-managed teams.
People are at our core. Our core values of Trust, Joy at work, Freedom, Continuous learning & improvement and Teamwork, affirm our belief in creating joy at work through an environment of learning, creativity, and growth.
About us @ Yash Pakka Ltd!
We want to make the world a better place. Our opportunity is to produce lots of compostable packaging so that whatever gets thrown is good garbage, and makes it good for the earth and our health too. Is there some part you can play?
At Yash Pakka Ltd, we are well on the journey towards becoming a global leader in fully compostable packaging, with our growth plans in full swing.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Fostering an improved learning culture and capability growth in the company by leading onsite L & D presence.
- Build and implement the L&D strategy, implementing processes and systems to deliver site objectives.
- Play an active part in the Company culture, ethos, and strategy - someone who can influence our teams.
- Be responsible for scheduling hard and soft-skills development.
- Support leadership training while managing the archive of learning programs and materials.
- Assessing the impact of training on people's performance.
- Liaise with external partners and outsource training, as needed.
- Ensure that the learning and development programs implemented generate acceptable returns on investments
- Responsible for designing training material to enhance skill development and learning.
Your Role Profile:
- Designing and executing learning & development strategies, in the domains of people's Capability building, Skills mapping, and Competency Assessment.
- Capability of implementing integrated learning programs.
- Assess the capability building requirements of the organization in all Functional domains.
- Develop methodologies to ascertain organizational talent gaps.
- Coach and support the development of the operational training as required and look to corrective coach leaders and team leads with the support of operational learning.
- Adept at designing continuous learning plans and charters, and implement customized training and professional development models independently.
- Proven track record of success in a fluid business environment
- MBA from a premier institute with B.Tech.
- Excellent in relationship management.
- An agile problem solver who can take on complex projects and offer objective solutions while maintaining a hands-on approach
- Interpersonal skills that focus on clarity, simplicity, and results.
- Strong analytical skills
- Should be open to managing technology, creating content and delivering on the same
- Engage with multiple teams in a fluid work environment and culture.
- Relative experience of working in flat organizational structures
- Deep cultural understanding of the region with preferred; Fluency in Hindi a must, apart from English.