Senior Advisor at Xynteo
Views:4180 Applications:404 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:358
Xynteo - Manager - Government Engagement (10-20 yrs)
Do you want to work at the intersection of commercial and human needs, to develop new ideas and drive change, and to create a different type of growth? Do you want to play a fundamental part in driving an organization's mission, from creating new partnerships to delivering scalable solutions across India? Look no further.
Xynteo is seeking to hire a Government Engagement Manager who will be responsible for working with policy-makers and third parties to make the positive case for Xynteo, developing relevant partnerships that will help in easy project implementations.
Xynteo is a platform for galvanizing leaders and catalyzing ideas - and fusing them into new projects. The team are committed to leveraging the power of collaboration to drive growth solve some of world's biggest human problems. Xynteo works with a diverse range of partners to identify and incubate tangible, collaborative and commercially viable projects.
Over the last five years, Xynteo has expanded five-fold, and revenue has increased by nearly 20% year-on-year. Their growth will continue to build around four pillars: partnerships with global companies; collaborative projects with transformative impact; a talented diverse team and powerful and far-reaching communications. To scale their business and impact, the team are looking for exceptional individuals to join their mission, anchored in their values: care, collaboration, courage and action.
What's on offer: A highly competitive salary (20-40L) based on your experience and competencies. You will join a talented and diverse team - covering 19 nationalities from a variety of backgrounds and experience in business, science, finance, technology, energy, infrastructure, law and communications. You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director, India.
- Grow Xynteo's brand and projects with policy-makers, including government bodies (both at central and state levels), parliamentarians and third parties
- Develop, own and execute end to end engagement strategy for specific public policy issues
- Interact as a key stakeholder with various government regulatory bodies periodically for any policy interventions as needed
- Work closely in partnership with internal business leaders to support the structure, design and delivery of projects
- Develop and showcase thought-leadership material and outcomes from research, analysis and synthesis of complex issues that will help internal teams achieve their project goals and milestones
Does this sound like you?
- 10+ years of experience in client-servicing sectors such as management consulting and strategic research
- 5+ years of experience in project management of PPP/ Govt/ Public Advisory projects
- Proficient across Microsoft tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal English communications, and competent verbal communications across another relevant language e.g. Hindi
- Above all, a dynamic, highly energetic and passionate individual aligned with Xynteo's core values: care, collaboration, courage and action
- Should be able and willing to travel as needed (<30% of the time)
- Experience working with various Govt officials and agencies including but not limited to Central Govt of India, State Govt. (Maharashtra preferred) and local govt bodies (like municipalities, etc)
- Experience working in CPG, Energy, Mining or Healthcare sectors
- Experience working in entrepreneurial and innovative environments