Managing Partner at Xseed Partners
Views:2100 Applications:390 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:294
Xseed Partners - AVP/VP - Investment Management - Private Equity & Venture Capital - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-7 yrs)
AVP/VP - Investment Management - Private Equity & Venture Capital - Tier 1 Institutes
We, at Xseed Partners, are launching a category -1 AIF (Angel Fund) with a corpus of upwards of 100 crore INR. We are looking for an energetic person who can run the fund - fund-raising, deal flow, deal closure, portfolio updates, hiring the team among others.
The fund would look to invest in startups in areas of finance, education, deep technology, saas & sustainability related fields.
The Investment Manager Position requires working closely with the General Partners in managing & growing the fund. The Role will involve seeing both sides of Business - Investor Management and Full Start-up Investment Lifecycle. We are looking for someone with entrepreneurial enthusiasm to ensure that we can launch the follow-on fund within 2 years. Reach out to us at: email@example.com
- Work with the General Partners to develop and implement Investment strategies. - Involve in Start-up Investment Life Cycle - Scouting, Pre-Investment - Due diligence, Deal structuring and Legal, Tracking Start-up Progress & Competitor Analysis.
- Build a strong presence in the startup ecosystem to ensure great deal flow
- Work with Entrepreneur and ecosystem to drive follow-on funding for the startup
- Build an active PE and VC Industry network for a strong Pipeline and insights
- Process - Events & quarterly updates to publish Investor updates and key communications. Present findings from analysis to internal investment team.
- Track key KPI / happenings and build a working relationship with involved Start-up Founders
- Ensure regular updates to the investors on the portfolio and feedback to Startups
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to evaluate new age Business and Tech centric Models
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, ask questions, and use judgment. Ability to communicate crisply and distill information
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills required. - Represent fund at various forums and nurture media connects.
- MBA from a tier 1 institute
- 4+ years of work experience
- Financial degree is a plus
- Experience in consulting, PE/VC or investment world is an advantage
- Previous startup experience would also be of added value
Career Progression : Leads to Partner Profile in 4+ Years