Manager - Talent Management at Xseed Education
Views:1454 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
XSEED Education - Senior Manager - Product Fulfillment (8-10 yrs)
Job Specification :
Role : Senior Manager Product Fulfilment
Location : Bangalore
JOB SUMMARY :
- The Senior Manager Product Fulfilment will be responsible for warehousing, logistics, transport at XSEED.
- He will be focussing on improving customer experience by driving efficiency, automation, implementing ERP and on time delivery.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Delivers operational excellency by having customer first mindset. Is able to scale supply chain year on year to match business growth.
- Experienced in managing and maintaining vendor relationships, which include monitoring the KPI's of our delivery partner's such as delivery to customer within agreed timeframes - next business day delivery, 2-day delivery etc.
- Ensure seamless fulfilment of consumer orders and timely delivery as per promised metrics, delivering the right product to the right customer at the right time.
- Explore delivery partner options based on the current and growing business needs and recommend the most suitable choice based on due diligence.
- Maintaining and improving overall return operational and departmental efficiencies around Forward & Reverse logistics efficiencies / effectiveness
- Bring in latest process and technology in Forward & Reverse logistics
- Oversee day-to-day operations of managing Forward & Returns to warehouse/origin within SLA.
- Negotiate best prices, terms and contractual agreements consistent with the company's established quality standards and business requirements, conclude formal contracts.
- Initiate and priorities projects and take the lead when determining the best implementation methods.
- Evaluate complex systems, design solutions, and work with technology teams to implement solutions
- Integrating technology in supply-chain function; Implement ERP, Automation of manual work in warehouse
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Resilient, good under pressure and manage stressful environment.
- Efficient, organized and process oriented.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.