XSEED Education - Key Accounts Manager - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-7 yrs)
Role : Key Accounts Manager
Location : Indore
Roles and Responsibilities:
The role of the XSEED Key Account Manager is to own the relationship and revenue of the rapidly growing XSEED member schools base. The KAM will be responsible for:
- End-to-End Customer Lifecycle Management of the school from the time of acquisition to retention over the years.
- Own and nurture relationship with the school management (owners, trustee).
- Drive revenue through upsell and cross-sell of XSEED products and services
- Use data and metrics to review program academic implementation quality and customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with the academic and delivery team to identify and resolve academic, relationship, commercial issues
- 26-28 year MBA from Premier Institute, under grad being BE/ BTECH is preferred
- Have done Customer facing role (B2B) with retention and revenue responsibility preferably in key account roles at least for two years in one company
- Data handling ability (Familiarity with Excel)
- Some academic inclination (ability to learn new things)
- High drive
- Willingness to relocate and travel extensively
- High intellect
- Handled customers in an emergency situations (unhappy customers)
- Stability - willingness to STAY at a Tier 2 & 3 location for at least 2 years