Manager - Talent Management at Xseed Education
Views:1296 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
XSEED Education - Education Coach (1-4 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities :
An Education Coach at XSEED will be the face of XSEED in 30-50 member schools.
- You will own high quality academic implementation in schools by coaching teachers in the classroom, resolving implementation challenges and building relationship with school leaders.
- Specifically, the role requires, Impart training workshops, demonstration classes, classroom observation with the teachers and orient parents.
- Identify, respond to and resolve all academic, servicing and logistical problems in real-time by communicating clearly across all level.
- Communicate and maintain high degree of satisfaction with all stakeholders (Owner, Principal, Teachers, Parents)
- Position the XSEED program value-proposition to retain our school relationship every year and upgrading schools to our full program offering
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Excellent Communication
- Minimum ! years of experience teaching Grade 1 - Grade 8 or experience in Teacher Training
- Experience of teaching Math, Science, Social or English
- Willing to Travel extensively
- Age: Below 40
- Ability to speak in local language in respective region is mandatory.