Junior Executive at Xpressbees Logistics Pvt Ltd
Views:73 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Xpressbees - Technology Manager - Software Development (12-16 yrs)
Basic qualifications :
- BTech degree or equivalent preferably in Computer Science
- Have a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Be a strong leader, mentor, recruiter and people manager
- Has 12+ years of experience in software development and 6+ years as a development manager
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Provide estimates by coordinating assignment requirements with PM, PO, internal Sales teams
- Manage the technical scope of the project before, during, and after delivery
- Conduct code review and ensure that coding standards are being followed by the team members.
- Sharing a project status report with the key stakeholders at regular intervals.
- Managing dependencies across multiple teams.
- Accountable for on-time product delivery, product quality, cost, and operations.
- Experience from design and architecture standpoint in building scalable, secure applications
- Experience building low maintenance applications using latest technologies like Kubernetes / Docker, Git, Jenkins, building CI/CD pipelines, using schedulers like Cron, Lambda, Airflow etc.
- Must have experience with Cloud based providers like AWS / Azure / GCP and Experience with AWS technologies like: SQS, S3, EC2, Lambda, RDS, API Gateway, log monitoring (cloud watch) etc.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and be able to trouble shoot issues: understanding of Unix commands,
- Strong database fundamentals and has experience dealing with database performance tuning, bottlenecks and database modelling, databases (PostgreSQL or MySQL) and NoSQL databases (like Redis or Cassandra or Mongo DB etc.) and caching technologies like ElastiCache etc.
- Build and guide the team that is also focused on unit testing, regression testing, load testing (API- s)
- Experience in e-commerce / logistics domain
- Have experience building and running distributed systems for online services at scale
- Nimbleness and comfort with ambiguity; comfort responding quickly to rapidly evolving threats and opportunities
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Having implemented Agile in previous teams
- Experience in high availability systems design/development is highly desired.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices Strong sense of ownership, drive and ability to deliver results