Senior HR Executive at Xpressbees
Views:2653 Applications:383 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:272
Xpressbees - Supply Chain Designer - Last Mile (4-9 yrs)
About the role :
Drive Last-Mile supply chain design and planning. Evaluate current scope of utilization of resources (manpower, vehicles & fixed assets. Optimize cost of operations. Build robust systems to enhance key business metrices of Last Mile.
About the team :
- Process Excellence team is responsible for comprehensive solutioning, bring in new supply chain capabilities to enable new business requirements and optimization of current SC
What you'll do :
1. Conceptualize, design & institutionalize new LM process design to meet new business requirements.
2. Evaluate current process capabilities to identify gaps / improvement areas to enhance business metrices (Breach, Customer Experience, Cost).
3. Develop end to end process documents for Last mile to standardize the operations across
4. Drive projects to optimize for cost & improve efficiency of Last Mile
5. De-bottleneck day to day operation process roadblocks by collaborating with cross functional teams involving Tech, Product, Operations, Analytics
6. Work with stakeholders (Operations, Biz Fin) to understand the pain areas and build solutions.
7. Build exhaustive roadmaps for each zone to meet AOP targets
What you'll need :
1. MBA in SC from Tier 1 colleges preferably.
2. 3-5 experience across Last Mile or First Mile / Mother hub operations.
3. Thorough understanding of last Mile operations. Route optimization, planning & network design
4. Should be proficient in data analytics (knowledge on python, R & lama soft or any other network designing tool would be an added advantage). Excellent excel skills is a must.
5. Excellent problem-solving skills. Should be able to think on the go, bring new ideas and deploy
6. Should be able work under dynamic environment and should be ready to go that extra mile
7. Self-motivated and should be able to drive projects independently
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.