Senior HR Executive at Xpressbees
Views:1660 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Xpressbees - Senior Manager/Manager - Vehicle Management Design Lead (3-8 yrs)
XpressBees- a logistics company started in 2015 - is amongst the fastest growing companies of its sector. While we started off rather humbly in the space of ecommerce B2C logistics, the last 5 years have seen us steadily progress towards expanding our presence. Our vision to evolve into a strong full-service logistics organization reflects itself in our new lines of business like 3PL, B2B Xpress and cross border operations.
Our strong domain expertise and constant focus on meaningful innovation have helped us rapidly evolve as the most trusted logistics partner of India. We have progressively carved our way towards best-in-class technology platforms, an extensive network reach, and a seamless last mile management system.
While on this aggressive growth path, we seek to become the one-stop-shop for end-to-end logistics solutions. Our big focus areas for the very near future include strengthening our presence as service providers of choice and leveraging the power of technology to improve efficiencies for our clients.
Job Overview :
We are looking for a Vehicle Management - Design Lead who will lead our vehicle (3W/ 4W) Engagement initiatives. He/ She is expected to design/re-engineer the process in managing the vehicle engagement and performance throughout the life cycle. He/ She should time to time evaluate the technology needs required to onboard partners, deploy vehicles, track and trace the vehicle movement, monitor utilization and monitor contract adherence by partners. It is expected that the candidate comes with good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills as he/ she is expected to interact with leaders across function at XpressBees and vendor partners.
Designation: Sr. Manager/ Manager
- Evaluate the vendor onboarding, vehicle deployment processes from time to time and make changes to suit for scale and cost competitiveness.
- Work closely with Operations and Product stakeholders to make advancements/ change features in the tech applications to support the improvement initiatives.
- Define KPI's and work with internal stakeholders to set targets and improve performance.
- Define capacities and utilization for difference vehicles, device strategy to improve utilization and work with stakeholders to execute.
- Have a hawk's eye on cost of engagement and continuously explore opportunities to optimize cost.
- Experiment newer vehicles such as electric/ custom designed vehicles that better suit the usage and cost.
- Support planning of required vehicles for BAU and sale needs. Build a mechanism with checks and balance to engage ad-hoc vehicles as per business needs.
Requirements & Skill Sets:
- Masters in Business administration/ MTech from Business schools or Tier I/II Engineering.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in Process Design/ Engineering/ Solution design in a logistics set-up
- Comes with entrepreneurial bent of mind addressing the business problems.
- Strong analytical, data driven approach for problem solving.
- Demonstrate strong people management and stakeholder management skills.
- Six sigma Certification with be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.