HR at Busybees Logistics Solutions Private Limited
Views:627 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
XpressBees - Manager - First Mile (4-7 yrs)
First Mile - Manager
XpressBees- a logistics company started in 2015 - is amongst the fastest growing companies of its sector. While we started off rather humbly in the space of ecommerce B2C logistics, the last 5 years have seen us steadily progress towards expanding our presence.
Our vision to evolve into a strong full-service logistics organization reflects itself in our new lines of business like 3PL, B2B Xpress and cross border operations. Our strong domain expertise and constant focus on meaningful innovation have helped us rapidly evolve as the most trusted logistics partner of India. We have progressively carved our way towards best-in-class technology platforms, an extensive network reach, and a seamless last mile management system.
While on this aggressive growth path, we seek to become the one-stop-shop for end-to-end logistics solutions. Our big focus areas for the very near future include strengthening our presence as service providers of choice and leveraging the power of technology to improve efficiencies for our clients.
1. Measure and monitor productivity at various levels and identify, plan & implement productivity improvement initiatives
2. Define and design process for various operations (First mile pickups & Middle mile operations) to improve throughput yield and bench marking it with global logistics and transportation industry
3. Design and drive organization wide continuous improvement program to bring about cultural change and sustainability
4. Perform value stream mapping to understand the value adding and Non value adding activities (VAs / NVAs) in the existing process and eliminating the same through process re design and layout changes
5. Analyze the daily/monthly performance of the hubs with different business metrics and conduct gap analysis with stakeholders
6. Identifying training need for operators and facilitating closure of skill gaps in synchronization with business priorities
2. Six Sigma/Structured problem solving
3. Analytical abilities
4. Industrial engineering/Operations research
5. Process re-engineering
6. Knowledge of QC tools, 5S, Kaizen, Poka Yoke, Kanban
1. B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical/Industrial Engineering) - must
2. MBA (Operations Management & SCM) or M.Tech (Industrial Engineering) -optional
3. 4+ Years of experience in operations or process improvement roles preferably in Automobile, Logistics or Transportation sector