Senior Executive HR at Xpressbees Logistics
Views:853 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Xpressbees - Head - Payroll (8-14 yrs)
- Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing software, systems, and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with payroll software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required.
- 8+ years of related experience required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.