Senior HR Executive at Xpressbees
Views:1649 Applications:351 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Xpressbees - Design Lead - Warehouse Management System (5-12 yrs)
Warehouse Management - Design Lead
XpressBees- a logistics company started in 2015 - is amongst the fastest growing companies of its sector. While we started off rather humbly in the space of ecommerce B2C logistics, the last 5 years have seen us steadily progress towards expanding our presence. Our vision to evolve into a strong full-service logistics organization reflects itself in our new lines of business like 3PL, B2B Xpress and cross border operations.
Our strong domain expertise and constant focus on meaningful innovation have helped us rapidly evolve as the most trusted logistics partner of India. We have progressively carved our way towards best-in-class technology platforms, an extensive network reach, and a seamless last mile management system.
While on this aggressive growth path, we seek to become the one-stop-shop for end-to-end logistics solutions. Our big focus areas for the very near future include strengthening our presence as service providers of choice and leveraging the power of technology to improve efficiencies for our clients.
We are looking for a Warehouse Management Design Lead who will spearhead our Warehouse Process design and re-engineering initiatives. He/ She should be innovative in solving for business problems and continuously improve the current Process for scale and cost competitiveness. It is expected that the candidate comes with good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills as he/ she is expected to interact with leaders across function at XpressBees and external clients.
Designation: AGM/ Sr. Manager.
- Evaluate the processes from time to time and make changes to suit for scale and cost competitiveness.
- Work closely with Operations and Product stakeholders to make advancements/ change features in the tech applications to support the improvement initiatives
- Define KPI's and work with internal stakeholders to set targets and improve performance
- Define capacities and utilization, device strategy to improve the volumetric space productivity
- Lead the Solution Design and support on-boarding of new clients
- Understand the customer requirements and design an optimal solution that best suits the needs
- Devise strategy to work on automating the warehouse processes
- Establish distinct warehousing services for XpressBess that operates with best inventory accuracy and speeds.
Requirements & Skill Sets:
- Masters in Business administration/ MTech from Business schools or Tier I/II Engineering.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in Warehouse Design - Material flow + Process.
- At least 2-4 years' experience in leadership role building high throughput B2C/ B2B fulfillment Operations
- Come with entrepreneurial bent of mind addressing the business problems.
- Strong analytical, data driven approach for problem solving.
- Demonstrate strong people management and stakeholder management skills.
- Six sigma Certification with be an added advantage.