Co-Founder at Xpedize Ventures Private Limited
Views:1679 Applications:411 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:393
Xpedize - Executive Assistant To Founders (1-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- EA will work closely with Founders and would get things actioned and aligned to achieve targets/ goals for the business.
- Acting as an analyst-cum-thinker for the Founders, EA will assist in identifying business needs and proactively bring together appropriate people and resources plus track these initiatives.
- Assist in identification of gaps in the organisation design, reporting structure and help the founders to redesign as per evolving goals.
- Monitor and analyse industry trends and market changes.
- Support in the creation of pitch decks and the story for subsequent fundraising.
- Act as a bridge for smooth communication between all stakeholders.
- Help the Founders to prioritise time allocation and attention to critical objectives.
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and internal matters from the Shareholders Agreement, Articles of Association (AoA) and the Memorandum of association (MoA).
Potentially, this person will get groomed to take up independent charge as a head of business, new vertical, new geography or a function depending on his or her performance.
Required Skills :
- The person must demonstrate being a proactive, creative, adaptable, lifelong learner with effective communication and inter-personal skills building, maintaining and managing relationships, negotiation, skills, conflict resolution, persuasion skills, judgement making and critical thinking capabilities plus emotional intelligence.
- Experience in handling financial modelling, valuation, feasibility or sensitivity analysis.
- Understanding due diligence, venture capital and Investor relations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Demonstrates intelligence, positive attitude and loads of patience.
- Logical and analytical in approach with problem-solving aptitude.
- Resilient in withstanding pressure and delivering efficiently.
- Strong analysis capability and exceptional ability to communicate data and results to a wide range of individuals including senior leadership.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet multiple deadlines.
Preferable qualifications in whom we are looking for :
- Preferably MBA from a premier institute/CFA/CA.
- Must be a B Com/BBA/Management Studies (Finance).
- 1-3 years experience in handling a similar role.