Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Xoxoday
Views:471 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Xoxoday - Content Marketing Role (5-7 yrs)
Location - Xoxoday Head Office, Bangalore (HSR Layout)
What you'll be doing
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset to create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization, and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone.
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive a brand to demand.
- Coordinating all public relations activities
- Developing a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics
- Developing a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles, and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
What you need to succeed in this role:
- 5+ Years- experience in Content Marketing
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- The editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Experience with WordPress, Google analytics, Slide share, and the top social channels
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Benefits of joining us:
- Ability to join a small and growing team, and work with some of the coolest people you've ever met
- Opportunity to make an impact, and leave your mark on this organization
- Competitive compensation, with the ability to shape your own career trajectory
- Go Extra Mile with Learning and Development