HR at Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited
Views:2713 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Xiaomi - Manager - Channel Audits (6-8 yrs)
The person will be part of the Channel Audits Team and will help manage all audits conducted pan India by the Channel Audit team.
The profile is of an individual contributor. The primary role of the person is to work closely with internal stakeholders and external agencies to operationalize audits across channels - Offline (exclusive and multi-brand environment), Online and After Sales.
The person may also need to conduct critical audits at distributor point, retail outlets, service centres and designated wholesale markets as and when required. Work closely with internal stakeholders, which may include:
- Identifying processes and guidelines that need to be audited - both at retail and distributor point
- Questionnaire designs for visibility, customer experience, wholesale and other types of audits
- Location lists on where the audits need to be conducted
Work closely with agencies to drive audit executions, which may include:
- Working with them on the overall project plan and monitoring the execution vs. plan
- Have periodic interactions with the agencies to discuss the audit program health
- Conduct sample QC of audit reports shared and share feedback with the agencies
- Ensuring audit reports are available to all relevant stakeholders in a timely manner
- Managing any escalations - both on-field and audit reports submitted
- Ensuring agreed SLAs and adhered to
- Analyse the audit data ad identify key insights and opportunity areas from the audit findings
- Influence post audit corrective action
Conduct special audits at distribution and retail points, which may include:
- Audits in key markets to understand and mitigate infiltration in the region
- Audits to ensure that none of Xiaomi's partners are involved in any kind of whole selling activities
- Audits to understand the market pricing with respect to suggested retail price
- Audits at distributor points with respect to usage and hygiene of DMS, stock availability, infrastructure and any other routine audit that may be required by the management
- Audits at Mi stores (exclusive & authorized) and Mi authorized service centres
- Conduct critical investigative audits as and when required
- Manage the administrative aspects like MSAs, SOWs, POs, Invoice processing etc. related to the operations of the function.
- Must have sound working knowledge of the mobile industry from a distribution and retail perspective
- Must have good market working skills and relationships to leverage upon to perform his roles & responsibilities
- Has a solid understanding of auditing concepts and techniques to effectively complete audits not under supervision
- Able to interpret and understand various processes and identify the risks in the process with limited guidance from manager and lead and translate them into a flowchart and narrative.
- Able to consolidate the knowledge obtained to assess the adequacy of the scope of the audit or assessment
- Able to document the audit work which provides the support for observations, conclusions, and the final report.
- Able to work on DMS as well as Distributor local accounting software to extract relevant information
- Willingness to learn and use general audit tools to perform effective audits.
- Collaboration with other departments such as Global Security and the Ethics and Compliance Office
- Basic fraud risk assessment and scoping skills
- Proficient in excel and data manipulation
- Working knowledge of Tally/ any other account software used by Distributors
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Post Graduate, preferably MBA
- 6+ Years of experience in mobile industry
- Having conducted audits in the past is a plus
- Industry - Mobile Handset
- Having worked in most states of the respective region is a big plus