HR at Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited
Views:5260 Applications:356 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Xiaomi - Legal Counsel - LLB (2-4 yrs)
The candidate will be responsible for assisting with :
- Handling legal matters relating to e-commerce operations, wholesale and retail trading functions, manufacturing, and technology related matters.
- Drafting and reviewing a host of agreements including sales and distribution agreements, marketing agreements, master services agreements, franchise agreements, IP licensing agreements, lease agreements, other commercial and technology related agreements.
- Liaising with and managing government and regulatory authorities, quasi-judicial authorities as and when required.
- Advising business and commercial teams on new business models by highlighting the potential legal issues, risks, and working with them to develop and implement appropriate risk-mitigation strategies.
- Advising the business teams on strategizing and resolving legal issues that arise in existing commercial relationships, potential disputes and addressing any government enquires.
- Prioritizing and judging what matter should be handled internally or by outside counsels and managing the external counsels effectively.
- Providing strategic and practical legal advice to the business teams of the company as and when required. Ability to break down complex legal issues for the business and commercial teams to understand the associated risks and take correct informed decisions.
Skills and Qualifications :
- L.L.B Degree from a recognized university in India.
- 2-4 years of experience.
- Preferred experience in technology and IP laws as an in-house counsel or as a part of a law firm.
- Ability to work efficiently and proactively on multiple projects under tight deadlines while maintaining a commitment to quality.
- Strong verbal and analytical skills, exceptional interpersonal skills, cross-cultural skills and highly team-oriented.
- Flawless language and drafting skills.
- Solid business acumen and willingness to work in an unstructured working environment and ability to interact comfortably with business and management persons.
- Strategic legal thinking and capable of arriving at practical legal solutions.
Location : Bangalore, India