HR at Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited
Views:686 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Xiaomi - Finance Role - Online Revenue - CA (5-6 yrs)
Xiaomi is focused on being the most user-centric Mobile Internet company to constantly exceed user expectation through innovations of software, hardware and Internet services. Founded by Lei Jun and seven entrepreneurs, Xiaomi started in 2010 and launched MIUI, a deeply optimized Android-based operation system. We now offer a variety of products and services mainly through our e-commerce web sites, including Mobile Phones, MI Charger and other accessories. With many innovations, Xiaomi strives to re-invent the Mobile Internet business. Just for fans is the slogan of Xiaomi as every step of the way is led by our hard core fans.
Roles & responsibilities:
1. Implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices
2. Optimize and expand distribution partnerships.
3. Identify new revenue opportunities and cost Optimization
4. Process set up and automation
5. Revenue closure
6. Audit compliance and Reporting
7. Work closely with acquisition, sales & demand function owners to align & optimize for portfolio's performance.
8. Optimize product pricing strategy
9. Managing Platform and legal entity accounting
10. Inventory Management
CA with 5 years experience
Expectation from Candidate:
- Ability to manage multiple business requirements and prioritize key actionable.
- Should be able to meet stringent deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and should be able to mentor/ coach team.
- Should be a person with Go - getter attitude and able to deliver results with minimum supervision.
- Expect high level of integrity and ownership at work and able to demonstrate excellence in performance.
- Should have an eye for detail and drive cost savings efforts.
- Expert knowledge of SAP & MS - Office.