HR at Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited
Views:2270 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:127
Xiaomi - Assistant Manager - Internal Audit - CA (2-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Internal Audits ( CA )
- Xiaomi is focused on being the most user-centric Mobile Internet company to constantly exceed user expectation through innovations of software, hardware and Internet services. Founded by Lei Jun and seven entrepreneurs, Xiaomi started in 2010 and launched MIUI, a deeply optimized Android-based operation system.
- We now offer a variety of products and services mainly through our e-commerce web sites, including Mobile Phones, MI Charger and other accessories. With many innovations, Xiaomi strives to re-invent the Mobile Internet business. - Just for fans- is the slogan of Xiaomi as every step of the way is led by our hardcore fans.
- As a member of the Xiaomi India team, the AM will primarily be responsible for planning & executing Internal Audits/ Review of Internal Controls Implementation
Roles & responsibilities :
- Job involves conducting process walkthroughs and setting up process documentation across organization.
- Review effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls impacting operational & financial reporting
- Review of Risk Control Matrix and proposing controls to mitigate key risks.
- Review & testing of Internal Financial Controls over Financial Reporting (IFC) as per The Companies Act
- Planning & Executing Internal Audits/ Management Audits and reporting of results with management
- Follow up implementation of action plan agreed in audit/control reports
- Work with multiple functions on multiple projects simultaneously and deliver in a timely, efficient and effective manner
- Analyze and understand industry best practices and design and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and scalability of the business
- Preparing standard and adhoc reports for management
- CA with 2-3+ Yrs Work experience in Internal Control & Audits
- Preferably from Retail background, E-Commerce,
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Excellent Analytical Skills, Solid Aptitude for Information Technology
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
Location : Bangalore, India