Assistant Manager at Xebia IT Architects
Views:2149 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Xebia - Agile Coach (10-20 yrs)
- Inculcate agile mindset within the team as well as organization through interactions and Coaching
- Should have good understanding of the major agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP)
- Should be able to assess the Maturity level of the teams and organization, and coach the team(s) to the next higher level of maturity
- Assess the progress level, identify impediments, organize coaching sessions at team and organizational level
- Act as a change agent in bringing agility in thought process thereby improving agile practices and delivering Quality Product Increment
- Should be highly proficient in process knowledge, methodologies and People skills to influence teams to create a working environment
- Support implementation of Scrum ceremonies ensuring full teams engagement.
- Support Product Owner on creating the vision for the product.
- Establish a Constructive working relationship with the Product Owner, Development team, Stakeholders and Sponsors
- Identify people within the organization who could actively contribute to the execution of the new processes and practices
- Facilitates the efforts of multiple teams and the greater organization to employ Agile practices that maximize product delivery and value.
- Train and coaches all scrum team members, clarifying roles and responsibilities and offering motivation and support, as necessary.
- Sets up an Agile COE within the organization to promote the Agile best practices
- Engage the Leadership team for Agile Adoption
- Knowledge of TDD, BDD, DevOps
- Knowledge of Tools like JIRA / TFS / Rally / Version One
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience of working on software development projects in any capacity
- Worked as Scrum Master for atleast 2 years
- Worked as an Agile Coach for atleast 2 years
- Agile certifications
- Worked in atleast 2-3 different Agile environment/organizations
- Worked in Distributed Agile environments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.