Talent Acquisition at IMAX Program
Views:3927 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
XAMCHECK - Manager - Business Development (2-3 yrs)
Job Title : Business Development Manager
Reports to : Area Business Manager/ Sr. Area Business Manager
Job Summary :
You will responsible for sourcing new business through the various lead sources in your territory. You will be working with the Area Business Manager or the Zonal Business Manager of the territory to ensure that the generated leads are converted into deals. You will also be working with collection manager of the territory to ensure collection of the outstanding amount from schools.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Business Development :
1. Lead Generation : Participate in events, exhibitions to generate leads. Organize customer meets to build new relationships and strengthen existing relationships
2. Channel Development : Identify, develop and manager channel partners who can generate new business or influence a sale
3. School Acquisition : Reaching out to prospective schools through various lead sources like references, channel etc., build a pipeline and sign them up
4. Collection : Collection of money due from schools on time
School Relationship :
1. Relationship : Build and manage relationships with the prospect schools within the territory
Reporting and Documentation :
1. Documentation : Complete all documentation regarding school sign up, collect advance amount as per company policy and engage the schools as per the need
2. Reporting : Keep all reporting formats, CRM, documentation etc. updated on day-to-day basis
It's a high energy job which requires you to spend 100% of your time in the field.
Qualifications & Experience :
1. A graduate from any stream
2. An MBA/PGDBM degree is preferable but not mandatory
3. 1-3 years of B2B selling experience
1. Aggressive pursuit of goals- A go-getter who gets things done
2. Customer empathy- Should understand customer's pain points and should be able to pass on the feedback to the service/ product team immediately for action
3. Perseverance- One with never- say- die attitude. Doesn- t give up. Takes rejection as a part of the job
4. Quick learning- Picks up concepts, nuances, etc. quickly and adapts style to match the market and/ or customer need
5. Work ethic- A self-starter and comprehensive approach of doing things. Doesn- t need a reminder for expected activities
6. Comfortable to travel in city and around the territory
1. Presentation skills: Excellent communication and presentation skills
2. B2B concept selling- Ability to sell a concept in a B2B environment
3. Problem Solving Skills- Should be able to identify roadblocks and find ways to navigate them
4. Team work and collaboration- Should be able to work with other team members
5. Reporting-timely reporting of daily activities and business
6. Inter personal skills and communication- Excellent communication and ability to build rapport
7. Collection of receivables- Should be able to collect the receivables from the customers based on agreed term
Good to Have :
1. Channel development and management
2. Data handling and MS office
About the Company :
ClassKlap Pvt Ltd is a K-10 education technology company.
IMAX Program is our flagship product - a school based personalized learning curriculum.
Our company is led by passionate people with a common interest in improving education across thecountry. The team includes expert academicians and alumni of IITs, IIMs, ISB, NID, RAND Corporation, TISS, Teach for India and many other reputed institutes. We are India's first and only company providing one to one classrooms. We believe that - No two students are the same.'-
Founded in 2009 as an education consulting firm, we have partnered with various national and international organisations for impact assessment programs. We are one of the fastest growing education startups in India. We have been adopted by more than 1000+schools, 12,500+ teachers and 4,25,000+ students across the country.
By 2020, we aim to work with 1 million students and help them achieve their true potential.
About the product :
IMAX Program is a school based curriculum program which brings improvement in the learning outcomes by providing complete learning inputs and granular teaching plan. The offering includes Textbooks, Workbooks, School Exams, Feedback Reports and Personalized Remedial Sheets along with teacher manual and teacher training. IMAX program replaces current publisher and internal school exam as a part of the offering. The USP of IMAX is to use the regular school exam data to provide printed personalize feedback and remedial input, which is missing in the current system. To ensure that integration with the schools is smooth, technology works in the backend to deliver exams, reports and remedial in print.
Our Vision :
The vision of ClassKlap is - to create the best version of each learner'. To enable this, it has to be ensured that the each child receives content which is appropriate for their level, gaps and interest. We believe that the most efficient and scalable way to achieve this is to integrate learning solutions with in-school learning. Using teaching and exam data, we have been able to run successful pilots to integrate different third party learning schools. The focus of the team is to connect appropriate content and technology to make learning more effective. ClassKlap team is looking for passionate individuals who believe in the vision of the company are willing to stretch their boundaries to solve one of the most challenging problem of our times.
To know about our work please watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHv0wELkd6k
To know more, please refer to :
1. Our website - www.classklap.com
2. Our vision - http://www.aspada.com/blog/250-million-students-in-250-million-classrooms-the-future-of-sc
3. Harvard Business School case study on our growth - http://www.hbs.edu/faculty/Pages/item.aspx?num=50695
4. Media coverage :
5. Our Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ965H-iUFDlA2uOyMB3h6A
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.