WSP - Senior Legal Assistant - LLB (6-12 yrs)
The candidate will provide administrative, operational and legal support to the Middle East legal division of a global professional services company, with a primary focus on producing commercial contract reviews.
- The candidate must be organised, display excellent written/communication skills and have the ability to apply independent judgment on a regular basis. Should have a law degree and 6-12 years relevant experience, preferably in a contract review position, working with multinational companies.
- Responsible for reviewing a full range of commercial contracts (Consultant/Sub Consultant Services Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Commercial Lease Agreement Contracts, final settlements, etc.)
- Providing feedback on contract risks in a clear and readable format for the attention of non- lawyers
- Legal drafting skills
- Conduct and report on legal research
- Conduct follow up calls with colleagues to discuss contract reviews, where required
- Responding to contract queries from clients during negotiations
- Ensure documentation is reviewed efficiently and on time
- Supporting the Middle East legal team with miscellaneous tasks
- Knowledge of commercial insurance Knowledge of corporate documentation
Qualifications - Bachelor of Laws