Talent Acquisition Partner at WS Audiology
Views:253 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
WS Audiology - Area Sales Manager (3-4 yrs)
We are actively seeking a highly motivated Area Sales Manager to join our team at Sivantos India Private Limited. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of 2-4 years of sales experience, preferably within the Hearing Industry, Pharma, Medical Devices, or Healthcare sector. The candidate should already be based in Bhubaneshwar, Orissa, or be willing to relocate from any other city in Orissa & neighboring states. After joining, the candidate will be required to work from a virtual office in Bhubaneshwar. Fluency in Oriya, local languages is essential, while proficiency in English and Hindi is a must.
- Sales Collection & Value Plan as per Budget Achievement.
- Meeting with Dealers as per weekly/monthly business plan.
- Dealer management on Revenue Basis (CIS Tracking & Planning).
- Sales Cycle coordination with Costumer Support.
- Business Expansion & Retail Audit Updation of assigned territory.
- Technical product Knowledge
- Penetration into new areas, open new dealer accounts.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of company's products.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for assigned area.
- Establishing, maintaining, and expanding customer base.
- Servicing the needs of existing customers
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate should have 3-4 years of experience in medical / Pharma industry / equipment sales with proven track record.
- Demonstrated skills in time management.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Able to maintain confidentiality / privacy of information.
- Well-developed problem solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Proven strategic thinking, analytical and conceptual skills.
- Ability to negotiate with professionalism, tact, and diplomacy.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word) .
- Self-driven & Confident
- Sincere to learn and keen to grow with the organization for a long-term relationship.
- Results-oriented and proactive mindset.
- Possesses a global mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively as a team player.
Salary Package: As per industry norms.