Senior Resourcing Advisor at Worley Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:353 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Worley - Manager - Remuneration Systems (11-16 yrs)
Manager - Remuneration Systems - Worley
Key Accountabilities :
- Manage the configuration of the performance and remuneration system to align with program design and business requirements, with the aim of being operationally effective and deliver a positive experience for stakeholders. This includes the set-up of forms, workflow, reporting/ dashboards and access requirements.
- Support the implementation of the annual remuneration review by ensuring data and processes are operating as they should, forms are launched on time, reward and HR colleagues are appropriately trained to use and administer parts of the systems and provide troubleshooting assistance, as needed
- Design, document and communicate processes, roles and responsibilities to support the effective governance of the performance and remuneration systems to ensure appropriate risk mitigation and controls are in place
- Design and implement strategies, standards and processes to manage data flows to ensure data is correct, up-to-date and the quality of data is improving. Manage processes to analyse, review, clean and upload and download data as required.
- Lead projects, as the Subject Matter Expert, to review and develop performance and reward system and tool requirements, market practice and supplier updates to determine potential changes and the design and implementation of new systems which improve the governance and experience of stakeholders
- Manage a small team of direct report analysts to engage them in the key activities that need to be delivered, and also effectively deliver work through others in the reward and People teams.
Job Specific Knowledge / Experience :
- Excellent knowledge of HR systems and experience managing remuneration systems.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills with demonstrated experience in managing data, reporting and process improvement
- Strong project management skills and experience leading projects to design and implement systems in complex, global environments
- Relevant degree qualification (Business, Commerce, IT, Human Resources)
- Assume hands-on management and implementation of all relevant Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) systems
- Assure compliance of all HSE systems, processes and procedures through the training, competence and performance of all personnel (Worley and others)
- Achieve the objectives of the HSE vision through proactively implementing actions and/or corrective or mitigating actions, and by maintaining an overall knowledge and awareness of the work-place environment (operations, layout, hazards, risks, concurrent activities, personnel, etc.)
- Role-model a commitment to personal well-being and a pro-active approach to continuously improving HSE performance
- Advanced Excel essential
- Technical skills to administer Success Factors is highly desirable. Skills with other remuneration systems (e.g. peoplesoft, workday) highly regarded
- Interpersonal: Builds appropriate, constructive, and effective business relationships throughout the organization; uses diplomacy and tact; is approachable; communicates clearly, accurately, and consistently both verbally and in written matters. Employs the principles of active listening and encourages feedback from others.
- Teamwork: Enjoys working in a small high calibre team with high visibility to senior stakeholders. Able to work and liaise with multiple teams and stakeholders, deal with strict deadlines, able to prioritise workloads and help other team members to achieve team goals.
- Action Orientation: Achieves results set by self and others, meets timelines, pushes to achieve stretch goals, and demonstrates enthusiasm, persistence and tenacity. Breaks down work into executable tasks.
- Intellectual Capacity - Deals with new concepts and complexity comfortably. Examines problems carefully and thoroughly and understands their interdependencies. Can pull information and ideas from many sources and see the importance of many factors.
- The role is global in nature and will need to participate in calls in different time zones to be effective. However, there is no expectation for travel.