HR Manager at Workindia
Views:1473 Applications:371 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:219
WorkIndia - Talent Acquisition Manager (1-3 yrs)
Our Vision is - To Provide meaningful livelihoods to the 23.7 Cr blue-collar individuals of India ... and now the 120 Cr blue-collar individuals on this planet-
Today we are India's largest blue-collar recruitment platform. We- re an app covering 600+ Cities in India, touched 16 million lives in providing them livelihoods and 0.6 Million Companies in helping them hire staff. All of it is achieved purely via our technology platform and a small, strong team of 150 people.
To know more about WorkIndia please visit: https://www.workindia.in/about/
As a team, we believe that the best idea wins, no matter where the idea comes from. We tackle problems that have existed for years - through technology and data. We believe in a flat organization and enjoy working on hard problems together because the hardest challenges are often the most rewarding.
Role: Talent Acquisition Manager
We are looking for the role of Talent Acquisition Manager
- Oversee the hiring, joining, onboarding and assimilation process for the entire firm - at least for senior roles
- Closely track the hiring funnel for all roles and ensure the correct hiring process is being followed
- Identify inefficiencies in the hiring process and come up with ways to fix them
- Bring uniformity and predictability in the entire hiring process for senior roles across the firm
- Take proactive actions to improve hiring funnel and attracting talent
- Do diligent root cause analyses for candidates dropping off at critical stages of the funnel
Desired Qualification, Skills and Abilities:
- 1 to 3 years of experience
- MBA graduates, preferably in HR
- Understanding of the hiring process within startups
- High energy, action bias and positive attitude
- Preferably worked as a recruiter for senior executives
- Super high diligence of following and tracking processes
- Great with documentation and communication
- Preferably interacted with multiple stakeholders or reported to VP, director, founders, executives etc.
- Already working in Bangalore or ready to relocate
- Preferably immediate joining
What's in there for you?
- Grow along with the company
- Complete Ownership
- Fast paced learning environment
- Open and transparent culture
This position is based out of our office in Bangalore.