Talent Acquisition at WorkIndia
Views:560 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
WorkIndia - Senior Program Manager (2-5 yrs)
What will this role do?
- WorkIndia Large corporate vertical is currently one category business; this person will work with the Business unit head and operations head to build a new category.
- You will be responsible for identifying the new category that the business unit should enter in.
- You would function as an entrepreneur where you would do - opportunity identification, doing BD, setting up ops for fulfillment for these new categories.
- You would be PnL owner for this category.
- You would also build a team within the unit economics.
- You would hand over the category post and it becomes a BAU to BAU team and either start a new category or stay and own the same category.
Ideal profile for this role:
- Should have done a Sr Program Manager/Program Manager role for at least 2- 3 years in companies like Flipkart, Swiggy, Amazon, Zomato, PhonePe, Ola, Udaan etc.
- Has the ability to scale up and adapt to a highly challenging and competitive environment.
- Has a total experience of 3 to 4 years.
- Should be ready to relocate to Bangalore.