HR Manager at Workindia
Views:1766 Applications:726 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:199
WorkIndia - Product Manager - IIT/NIT/BITS/VIT (2-5 yrs)
Our Vision is - To Provide meaningful livelihoods to the 23.7 Cr blue-collar individuals of India and now the 120 Cr blue-collar individuals on this planet.
Today we are India's largest blue-collar recruitment platform. We are an app covering all 600+ Cities in India and growing by pure word of mouth. We achieved this via the usage of deep technology, 100% automation, geo-tagging, and Dynamic algorithms.
To know more about WorkIndia please visit: https://www.workindia.in/about/
WorkIndia is looking for a sincere Product Manager. WorkIndia's product challenges are unique, so you should be comfortable in uncharted territory and pumped to build an awesome product for our blue and gray collar(15+ million user base and growing like crazy).
- Owning and Improving Product Metrix.
- Planning and Execution of Product Life cycle.
- End to End responsibility of WorkIndia product and features.
- Suggesting product enhancements to improve user experience
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Coordinating with the engineering Team (Tech Team) to deliver functional solutions
- Monitor and report on users- reactions after launching
- Performing quality assurance controls on products
- Candidate should have 2 or more years of experience in Product Management (Growth Hacking/Product Growth/User Growth/Retention Growth).
- Should have worked in a good startup firm/run their own startup or were a co- founder in another startup.
- Should be B.tech/BE and MBA from good institute.
- Should be ready to relocate to Bangalore
- Notice period should be two months or less than that.
- BTech / BE (Computer Science & IT) will be preferred from colleges (VIT, IIT, NIT, BITS, VJTI, SPIT, DU)
- Any startup experience will be preferred from companies like Ex. Flipkart, Uber, Ola, PhonePe, Swiggy, Zomato, Amazon, Rapido, Rivigo etc.
- Structural Thought
- Never give up Attitude
- Offering ESOP's
- Paid vacation
- Online learning course reimbursement-Company will pay half
- Office snacks and lunch will be provided
Salary - No salary bar for the right candidate. Paying higher than the market standard