HR Manager at Workindia
Views:1968 Applications:437 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:280
WorkIndia - Head - Investments (5-9 yrs)
- Our Vision is To Provide meaningful livelihoods to the 23.7 Cr blue-collar individuals of India ... and now the 120 Cr blue-collar individuals on this planet
- Today we are India's largest blue-collar recruitment platform. We're an app covering all 600+ Cities in India and growing by pure word of mouth. We achieved this via the usage of deep technology, 100% automation, geo-tagging, and Dynamic algorithms.
- To know more about WorkIndia please visit: https://www.workindia.in/about/
Role : Head of Investments
- Raising funds for the company.
- Doing PR initiatives to secure new investment
- Work closely with the company's leadership team to support fundraising activities
- Independently Source, Screen and Evaluate business plans.
- Closely monitor and review active investments
- Should have worked in deal and contract closures.
- Candidates having experience in Merger and Acquisition will be preferred.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidate should have minimum 5-9 years of investment experience
- Should have worked in a known Bank/startup
- Should be BTech/MBA from reputed institute.
- Should be willing to relocate to Bangalore.
- Should understand the data very well and should be good in numbers
- Should be able to run investment transactions end to end
- Intellectually Smart
- Entrepreneurial and a client-minded focus