HR Manager at Workindia
Views:2302 Applications:606 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
WorkIndia - Business Analyst - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/ISB/MDI/JBIMS/SP Jain (2-5 yrs)
Our Vision is to - Provide meaningful livelihood for 23.7 CR blue-collar individuals in India, We are India's largest platform for blue-collar individuals. Today, we- re an app covering all of 500+ cities in India and growing by pure word of mouth.
We achieved this via the usage of deep technology, 100% automation, geo-tagging, and Dynamic algorithms.
To know more about WorkIndia please visit: https://www.workindia.in/about/
- WorkIndia is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to retrieve and analyze the data for business initiatives. Based on the data inferences, advise the business heads to which actions to initiate/un-initiate.
- The diversity of the target audience and the scale of operations will provide you a constant variety of interesting and challenging work that will require you to bring your - A- game every day.
- The position will work with our Product Management Team to maximize output and the overall customer experience.
- Retrieve the data and analyse it
- Data extraction (MySQL, Postgress, Athena), transformation (Python, R) and visualization (Tableau, Metabase)
- Work with Product Managers & give them business/growth related inputs based on data
- Analyse Funnel, Cohort, Trends, LTV, DAU, MAU, Retention & user behaviour using data & help the product managers to take the decision
- Our ideal candidate has 2+ years of experience in Business Analytics
- Candidate should be well versed in SQL and MS Excel
- An analytical mind and an interest in the Analytics industry are a must
- BTech / BE Premium institutes (IIT / NIT / BITS) Only
- MBA(Optional) If done, should be from IIM, ISB, MDI, JBIMS, SP Jain Only
- Preferred tools: Metabase, Tableau, Strong in SQL
- Excellent data analytical skills
Compensation: No bar for the right candidate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.