HR Manager at Workindia
Views:1487 Applications:432 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
WorkIndia - Associate Product Manager (1-3 yrs)
WorkIndia's Vision :
- Our Vision is to - Provide meaningful livelihood to the 23.7 CR blue-collar individuals in India and the 120 Cr individuals across the globe
- To know more about WorkIndia please visit: https://www.workindia.in/about/
About Workindia :
- We are the largest recruitment platform for the blue collared workforce in India. Our product covers 600+ cities in India. We achieved this via the usage of deep technology, 100% automation, geo-tagging, and Dynamic algorithms.
- Our product's reach: 20M job seekers download, 1M Employer, 600+ cities
Designation : Associate Product Manager
Role Description :
- WorkIndia is a 100% Product Company [Not Product-Enabled]. With PMF Stage completed 2 years ago. Company has seen rapid scale to become the largest Blue Gray Collar Recruitment Company in India today.
- With scale, Company focuses on one, expansion of existing business initiatives and two, addition of new business initiatives on an ongoing basis.
- Role of the candidate is to participate in creation of new product and features, from idea stage to launch.
- End to End responsibility of multiple product and features.
- Coordinating with the engineering department (Tech Team) to deliver functional solutions
- Suggesting product enhancements to improve user experience
- Performing quality assurance controls on products
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure proper advertisement and positioning of new products
- Monitor and report on users- reactions after launching
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
Perfect Fit Candidate for the above role?
- Academic background: Engineering Only (1 to 3 years of experience).Non-Engineers are not eligible to apply for this role.
- Familiarity with market research, consumers- behavior and marketing techniques.
- Candidates who have run their own start-up, worked in a start-up or were co-founder in another startup are preferred although not a necessity
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Start-up background or willingness to work in a start-up environment
Other Details :
- Location : Bengaluru