WorkGeek - Program Manager (10-12 yrs)
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepares and completes action plans.
- Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolves problems, completes audits, identifies trends, determines system improvements, and implements change.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project and process management
- Negotiation skills
- Budget development and tracking
- Mentoring and coaching
- Critical thinking
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in project management, business administration, or related field
- MBA preferred
- Ten to Twelve years- experience as project manager
- Proficient with spreadsheet software and project management software