WorkGeek - Head - Digital Marketing (10-12 yrs)
- Spearheading all Digital Marketing initiatives across Performance, Brand awareness, Online Reputation Management.
- Build out the P&L for Digital across Growth, Engagement campaigns and Brand Campaigns. You own the targets across all digital channels.
- Work with the Brand, Creative, Partner marketing and UI/UX teams to create a Growth framework that starts with awareness and results in consumer acquisition
- Manage the funnel and optimize for growth right from visits to conversion.
- Manage the Online Reputation of the brand by working with customer success, PR team and agencies
- Strategizing, Planning & Executing initiatives across SEO / SEM / SMO / SMM / ORM / App Marketing
- Work with business heads, CXOs towards building out a coherent Digital strategy.
In-depth knowledge and experience of working on app-marketing campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook, Programmatic, Affiliates etc. Excellent understanding of analytics and analytics tools (GA, appsflyer or equivalent etc) is a must.
Education Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing / Advertising & Communications / Business Administration; MBA a plus.
Experience and Skill Requirements :
- 10 - 12 years of relevant digital marketing experience.
- Must have managed a Digital Marketing team in a leadership role with experience in handling a multi-million-dollar budget.
- Ability to turn a one-line business challenge into a coherent marketing campaign.
- Deep understanding of digital media strategy and planning is a plus.
- Experience working with a consumer- tech brand/FMCG/OTT/Telecom/New-age businesses or entertainment would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of content, engagement strategies,
- Strong oral and written communication skills.