WorkGeek - Enterprise Sales Lead - ERP/SaaS (8-15 yrs)
We are currently recruiting for a high-energy, self-driven Enterprise Sales Lead with relevant experience in Software (ERP/SaaS) or Solution sales with a value-driven sales approach. Ideal candidates should possess strong B2B / Enterprise Sales Skills on more account hunting side. We'd prefer someone who has sold earlier to FMCG / Agri / Pharma / Consumer Electronics industries. Has a strong understanding of ERP / Cloud Computing / SaaS products.
- Mandatory 8+ years of experience in Business Development Role for ERP, SaaS, Enterprise Applicational environment both with product companies and/or SI companies.
- Engineering + MBA from Tier-1 / Tier-2 College
- Knowledge of manufacturing terminology and processes such as: ERP, Engineering, API Integrations, Cloud, Sales Order Processing, Work Orders, Production Planning, Scheduling, Inventory Management, Purchasing, Accounting, and other major Supply Chain Management processes.
- Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with Executive Level, Operational Level, IT, and/or business owners.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skill and presentable skills
- Willing to travel anywhere (India/Abroad)
- Identifying potential customers and new business opportunities via white spacing the Geographies and Industries assigned
- Selling to Qualified Leads while developing a healthy sales funnel
- Ability to manage stakeholders of Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing teams of prospective customers to successfully sell to Large Enterprises and SMB clients
- Manage all communication with Customer till sales closure including presentations, product demos, solution blueprint, technical and commercial proposals etc.
- Supporting Pre-Sales and Product team for the prospective client solutioning
- Nurturing Clients / Partner relationship to both influence and build a pipeline of opportunities
- Maintaining strong client relationships and a high level of customer service
- Negotiation in terms of deal pricing and making an effort to close the deal immediately
- Overlooking Pilots and Migrating deployments from Sales to Operations team
- Meet the Quarterly Sales Targets
Why you should consider this role seriously?
Ownership of key problems. Fast-paced environment
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley
- Competitive market salary
- Opportunity to work directly with the CEO, COO, CTO of the company
- A chance to interact with top-notch executives from multiple industries
- Open vacation policy (and we really mean it!)
- As a team, we love to travel :). An off-site every quarter
- Planning to Apply? Consider this:
- Make sure you go through this section very carefully before applying. Here are the most crucial aspects on which we evaluate on:
1: FIT: - We're on a crusade for something greater than any one of us !
We are a tight-knit team that works and plays together where - fit is the most important point that you need to keep in mind while evaluating us we will be spending a majority of our time together, in office, on calls, even weekends (sometimes) so you'll really need to assess whether this is the right place for YOU to be in. Are you able to relate to or feel passionate about the problems we- re solving?
2: INTENT: You won't just be working with us, you would be investing in us!-
- Why- do you want to work with us? Why an early stage startup? We are an industrious team, working tirelessly to achieve our goals so the work hours will be long and with it will come with a steep learning curve. Joining an early stage startup also means you'll be asked to take on new things with little guidance and you- ll have to figure stuff out on your own, and in doing so, help shape the future of the company. Does that sound scary, exciting, both?
3: CAPABILITY: Get work done!
As long as you are working as hard as you can and giving it your best all day, every day, we will get along just fine. No one ever built one of the most valuable businesses in the World without the core team having to make a few sacrifices along the journey. It could be lesser time spent with your family or loved ones or finding lesser time to do to watch TV shows! But that's a call you need to make.