Workforce Analyst - Global Media Agency (3-6 yrs)
Workforce Analyst for Global Media Agency
About Company: Our client is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world.
About the role:
- The Workforce Lead is responsible for increasing efficiency across a group of accounts through effective management of staff resourcing.
- This role will liaise with discipline leads, finance, senior management, and talent teams to effectively schedule, assign and account resources to facilitate the delivery of work.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with leadership to intake and prioritize resourcing requests for existing and new business. Partner with TA to proactively and with foresight escalate anticipated requirements in staff strength.
- Monitor group/region staff bandwidth and maximize utilization across team resources including temp - permanent cross allocation of resources as need be and basis alignment with team
- Deliver timely reports to regional and global stakeholders, including utilization and billability, resource capacity and bandwidth, trends and forecast summaries and timesheet compliance
- Review existing processes and structures on a quarterly / Bi-annual basis for operational efficiencies
- Escalate to the appropriate department stakeholders any information related to: increase or decrease in workflow and projected staffing needs
- Partner with Recruitment to identify when internal resources are not available to fit talent needs, prepare staff or freelance position requests.
- Strong Excel skills and logical thinking capabilities
- Strong business acumen with respect to India business (preferred).
- Enterprising in approach and delivery.
- Thinking beyond tactical and temporary adjustments.
- Clarity in thought.
- High levels of collaboration and stakeholder management.
- Driving leadership conversations independently.
- High degree of solution orientation