Manager - Sourcing & HR at Workex
Views:841 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Workex.AI - Director - Operations - Fulfillment Team (3-5 yrs)
The relentless pursuit of this mission has resulted in a Vision where Workex wants to become a Livelihood Platform and a symbol of Professional Identity for Aspiring Millennial Workforce.
Workex aims to achieve the following in the next five years -
1. Remove information asymmetry and become a one-stop shop for finding the next career path (opportunity) for every single Indian
2. Enable Employers to find and retain the best talent via Workex Platform
3. Workex becoming a one-stop-platform for candidates to find a Job opportunity, manage it's payroll and expenses and also leverage platform to reap benefits in Medicare and Insurance.
4. Workex aims to target fulfillment of Jobs for every single enterprise client in the country and manage its workforce through the platform.
- Workex raised a small seed fund of $0.5 Million from Pravega Ventures to start a journey and after going through a journey of over two years and achieving more than 10K hires, Workex is now ready to leapfrog to its next stage of the journey.
- In order to execute its mission and fulfill its vision, Workex is now poised for the next phase of growth and requires Leaders to lead this journey together.
- Workex is looking to hire a full-time Director of Operations who can lead its entire Fulfillment team which helps employers get the best talent out there in the least time possible.
- Current team structure consists of One Director of Operations & Strategy (Founding Team Member) and Two Senior Managers along with an army of Associates (Client Servicing).
- Role of Director (Fulfillment) would be to lead fulfillment operations and work with Product (Tech) Team and Marketing Team very closely and enable the growth of the company in an exponential manner.
- Fulfillment Team ensures that clients get serviced with the best of ability and enable candidate hiring at a lightning pace. This job not only involves you to manage people (100+) but also lead relationship with clients, innovate process and get new products developed post feedback.
- It would also require you to get be an extremely quick learner with a sound analytical capability to understand KPIs
What is in the offer?
- Opportunity to lead one of the fastest growing company operations in the country and make a dent in the recruitment space. (A big dent!)
- Opportunity to be part of a dedicated team who is fundamentally disrupting recruitment for a billion people
- Earn ESOPs at a very early stage and grow financially over a period of next five to ten years