Co-Founder at Big Leap Consultancy
Views:1002 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Workday Functional Consultant - HR Systems (5-10 yrs)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in HR systems and project management
- Minimum 3 years of experience of reporting in a complex environment, preferably for multiple business lines/geographies and HR data
- People Management / global stakeholder management/ Vendor management experience would be preferable
- Strong communication (both written and oral) and power point presentation skills
- Self-directed and goal-oriented work style
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple departments across geographies
- Have good bent of mind on analytics and data intelligence.
- High business ethics and personal integrity (handling of confidential information)
- Ability to work with all levels of the company and inductively present information to top management
Key Responsibilities :
1. Maintain, test and implement new functionality within Workday HCM.
2. Configure Workday core HR, Benefits, Learning, Absence Management, Talent and Compensation Management.
3. Run projects through strong project management and governance
4. Configure business process change, maintain domain security
5. Must be well versed with Inbound & Outbound EIB's. Focus on Continuous improvement of HR Systems & Processes
6. Manage and maintain additional HR IT systems, including Kronos etc. This entails providing level 1 & 2 support, working with IT and the application providers on functionality enhancements, testing and configuring changes, and communication to users
7. Maintains partnership with relevant stakeholders including HR Leadership, HR Business Partners, Information Technology counterparts and Vendors.
8. Provide ad hoc and/or structured training to HR colleagues on HR systems
1. Provide analytical support to HR teams, Senior Management, Finance and others to create, prepare, maintain and support a variety of reports.
2. Create Custom, Matrix, Composite & nBox report.
3.Produce the HR reports, dashboards and scorecards on time and to a high standard of accuracy.
4.Design & deploy user-friendly mechanisms for stakeholders to be able to produce informative HR data on a self-service basis
Stakeholder Management & Other Responsibilities :
1. Work with HR managers & leaders on initiatives to improve HR systems services to the organization.
2. Engage and effectively communicate with HR & non-HR stakeholders, build partnerships
3. Engage with the suppliers
Key Relationships :
- Global Head of HR Operations & Digital Transformation
- Regional & Country HR Managers
- Head of Compensation & Benefits
- Payroll & Benefit Partners
- IT Managers & Leaders
- Business Managers