People Success Leader at Wooqer India
Views:1075 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Wooqer - Manager - People Success (3-5 yrs)
As a People Success Manager, you will be the culture champion for Wooqer. This is an exciting opportunity to work directly with employees at all levels, including senior leadership while leading the execution of our engagement strategy.
- The ideal candidate will give our employees a consistent experience no matter where they work, and be dedicated to creating an inclusive culture that is focused on employee engagement, performance, satisfaction and overall wellness. You will be expected to innovate to improve communication channels to ensure that the feedback and connection between employees and leaders is real, engaging, and focused on both performance and career development
What you'll do
- Develop and execute engagement solutions that are innovative and generate excitement
- Bring creative, and new ideas to drive engagement amongst employees and leaders that increase performance and productivity.
- Partner with the team leaders and come up with the needed messaging and training to engage employees with performance enablement initiatives
- Act as an employee champion and change agent by assessing and anticipating in people-related needs, evaluate options, develop and drive needed change initiatives
- Assess effectiveness; manage to budget and track key metrics of engagement programs.
- Drive new employee orientation, and facilitate functional trainings for new hires.
- Manage payroll, statutory compliance and benefits administration.
What we are looking for:
- 3 to 5 years of Human Resources, People Operations, people partnering or HR Generalist experience.
- An adaptable, innovative and highly motivated individual to drive initiatives to accelerate business results by enabling genuine engagement between leaders and employees resulting in high performing, growth oriented experiences.
- Team player with a sense of ownership and "get things done" attitude.
- Able to work at a high level of autonomy to manage multiple ongoing issues and complex employee matters with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated understanding of HR Business Partner/People Partner practices including organisation design, talent strategy, performance management, change management, and executive relationship building
- Organised with attention to detail and ability to make timely, effective, principle-based decisions
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal) and exemplary customer service skills; articulate and persuasive communicator.
- Ability to build partnerships and establish rapport and credibility at all levels