People Success Leader at Wooqer India
Views:2994 Applications:374 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
Wooqer - Lead - Financial Planning & Analysis (5-7 yrs)
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Drive Cost Governance across the functions and benchmarking
- Act as bridge between controllership team and business team
- Business analytics and insights
- Involved in making investment and pricing strategies. Supervising Invoicing and AR follow ups
- Develop controls and processes to ensure all risks and opportunities are highlighted
- Designing new Sales Incentive Plan and Market payout plans in line with strategies
- Compilation of all business metrics and report to management on time for effective & informed decision making
- Internal Controls
- Month End business and investor reporting
- Forecast financials for the year and report to management on variances from the established budget and the reason of variances through monthly MIS
- Monthly MIS flash and final reporting deck with comments and analysis
- Yearly Planning and budgeting Exercise
- Liaise with different department heads and understand the drivers of business finance
- Assist in statutory audit, assurance and compliance
- Adhoc requests and projects
- Ability to multitask and deliver under the pressure
- MBA Finance / Qualified Chartered Accountant with 5-7 years of experience in the financial planning and analysis/ reporting. Additional qualification of CS will be preferred.
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks.
- Should be a number cruncher
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills required.
- Strong understanding of the business and ability to work with cross functional teams is a must.
- Must be a self starter and be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver under the pressure