People Success Leader at Wooqer India
Views:2891 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:175
Wooqer - Lead - Finance (4-7 yrs)
Responsibilities & Duties
- Handling statutory audit, assurance and compliance matters
- Monthly MIS flash and final reporting deck with comments and analysis
- Month End business and investor reporting
- Overall fund management
- Drive Cost Governance across the functions and bench marking
- Involved in making investment and pricing strategies.
- Develop controls and processes to ensure all risks/threats and opportunities/weaknesses are highlighted
- Compilation of all business metrics and report to management on time for effective & informed decision making
- Forecast financials for the year and report to management on variances from the established budget and the reason of variances through monthly MIS
- Yearly/Monthly Planning and budgeting Exercise
- Liaise with different department heads and understand the drivers of business finance
Education & Experience
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 4-7 years of experience in the financial reporting/analysis. Additional qualification of US CPA will be preferred.
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks.
- Should be a number cruncher
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills with positive can-do attitude
- Strong understanding of the business and ability to work with cross functional teams is a must.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver under the pressure
- Should be a team player