People Success Leader at Wooqer India
Views:419 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Wooqer - Business Head - Automotive Sector - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (7-10 yrs)
Business Head - Automotive
- Wooqer is on a mission to create a SuperApp for Operations where business users can create, find, and discover virtually any app that makes them deliver better results everyday. By enabling users to act fast, make data driven everyday decisions and a wide selection of industry/cross-industry best practices, Wooqer is emerging as the go to business platform. To fuel our continued innovation led growth, we invite the best technology and business minds to join the team and live up a startup experience, by creating one for our customers.
- Business heads at Wooqer take end to end responsibility of category P&L growth, Customer Success and strategic relationships for the category. Business head's role is to create winning use cases, communicate ROI to customers, design targeted promotions & content, establish and manage partner relationships for resell, integration partners and white label partners.
- Business heads anticipate the vertical needs, develop targeted use cases to address needs, identifies platform/product enhancements for optimal use experience and customer value based on their knowledge of industry operations and competitive trends.
- Business heads maintain deep relationships & periodic reviews with lighthouse customers, and uncover opportunities for continued value addition to the customer(s).
- The successful candidate for this very high impact role will be a self starter with a passion for industry operations, product development, creative problem solving, have proven data analysis skills, demonstrate an industry - POV- (Point of view), has strong writing skills, show strong ownership and commitment, has insights in marketing, project management and analytics.
- You must have a deep knowledge of your industry, ensure all viable opportunities for growth are evaluated and prioritised and communicate the vision and goals to build that experience.
Basic Qualifications :
- MBA/MS from a top tier business school with minimum of 7 years automotive operations experience
- Should have worked in multiple functions within the industry
- Thought leader with deep understanding of relevant industry operations
- Passion for automation and technology application
- Experience in managing business
- Ability to break down an operations process into an automation flow
- Very strong numerical, analytical and technical aptitude. High comfort with mining, synthesising, and summarising data.
- Excellent oral and written skills to communicate complex issues and influence others internall and externally
- Great organisational skills including prioritisation, scheduling, time management and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent research skills
- Passion for acting on a vision with excellent sense of humor!