Senior Solutions Specialist at Women's World Banking
Views:2410 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Women's World Banking - Product Manager - Business Analysis (6-10 yrs)
- Women's World Banking is looking for a Product Manager to join a forward thinking, cross-functional, high-performing, collaborative team focused on delivering innovative customer experiences, banking services and products, that create business and customer value to serve low-income women.
- S/He will use data, customer context, and business intelligence to build customer-centric products that solve business problems. S/He will recommend the scope of present and future product lines, define product objectives and requirements and assess market competition.
- The ideal candidate must have experience in data-driven decision making and experience across banking and financial services. S/He must be a strategic thinker with the ability to see the big picture and propose new ideas for ways of engaging the target audience through innovative & customer centric solutions.
1) Develop a strong understanding of the financial inclusion context in India and combined with own experience & perspective develop solutions that can increase women's financial inclusion through partner organisations.
2) Develop data driven business models for new product and product enhancements to enable prioritization and justify investments into new and existing products.
3) Identify, scope and find implementation paths for needed product and/or customer experience enhancements;
4) Establish relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business and customer needs, continually enhance project processes, service offering and delivery for partners.
- MBA or Master's degree in related field
- 6-8+ years of product experience in financial services industry
- 3+ years of experience with in business analyst role
- Interest in the field of financial inclusion, including gender;
- Must be willing to travel extensively within India and other developing countries; and Fluency in English, a must.
- Ability to present fact-based recommendations in a clear, logical and concise way to tell a story with the data;
- Demonstrated ability to execute and successfully achieve objectives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with aggressive timelines;
- Track record of superior creativity and problem solving abilities;
- Clear, fast business communications expertise including written analysis, meeting management and presentations;
- Collaborate with various partner teams to inform end customer experiences based on our data capabilities;
- Proven collaborative, negotiation, and persuasion skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently; and ability to work with remote teams.