Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at WOG Technologies
Views:408 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
WOG Technologies - Project Manager - Waste Water Treatment (3-4 yrs)
Location - Delhi
Company - WOG Technologies
Company URL - http://www.woggroup.com/
W.O.G. Technologies, a W.O.G. Group of company, is renowned as a world leader in providing designated management of water, wastewater services and renewable energy generation for industrial and municipal client. We, at W.O.G. technologies, aim to design the latest technological solutions and build the top-quality facilities required for these services.
W.O.G., managed by a group of leading professionals, technocrats and engineers, has developed in house capabilities towards Detailed Engineering and Project Execution, modular supply of the package plants including Project Management Services and well established After Sales Services Network. Our Mission: Excellence through our concerted efforts and satisfied customers.
W.O.G Group is a multinational conglomerate with Head Office in Singapore and Regional offices in UAE, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and India.
Website - www.woggroup.com
- Responsible for end to end project planning, execution and coordination.
- Bringing about optimum utilization of resources labor, materials and equipment, and ensuring their procurement at most cost-effective terms.
- Serve as a key link with the clients and review the deliverable prepared by the team before passing onto client.
- Preparing Monthly progress report (MPR) and all relevant documents to Projects.
- Preparing Data sheets for the Equipment and Instruments for approval and execution
- Review and checking of all Basic Engineering Documents (PFD, P&ID, HGL, Layout etc).
- Reviewing the requirement of scope of supply, equipment list, Preparation of Enquiry Specification, Evaluation of Vendor Packages, Finalization of scope of supply, Performance Vendor identification, Vendor Development, obtaining quotations & Techno-economic Negotiation.
- Maintain documented reports on a daily basis regarding the enquiry assigned to various
- Coordination with Site, control and reporting.
- Coordination with Client/consultants/vendors/contractor.
The successful candidate will need:
- B. Tech. / M. Tech - Chemical/ Environmental/ Mechanical.
- High degree of problem solving skills by application of standard principles, theories, concepts, techniques.
- Energetic self-starter, with effective problem solving and technical skills.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills and team player.
- Multitasking, result oriented with ability to consistently meet deadline.
- Ability to learn things quickly.
What we offer:
- Attractive and Rewarding package
- Exciting Opportunity with great career advancement.
WOG Technologies P Ltd.