Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at WOG Technologies
Views:340 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
WOG Technologies - Marketing Role - Water & Wastewater Management (2-6 yrs)
Marketing Professional -Base location: Delhi (Normally on MOVE)
- Identifying new business opportunities in the field of Water & Wastewater Management.
- Close coordination with overseas BD/Marketing team
- Close coordination with the consultants / key people involved at customer end for Pre-Qualification & Technical Specification management.
- SWOT analysis of the market for WTP & WWTP.
- Technical Presentations to consultants and prospective customers to ensure the issuance of inquiry in desired form.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information.
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics.
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organizations culture.
- Site visits for clarity on technical requirements / for local partner selections / evaluation of local issues at different locations.
- Framing of Techno-Commercial proposals deriving the scheme selection for the treatment of Water / Wastewater.
- Compilation of technical Inputs received from Mechanical, E&I, Civil teams along with costing for bid preparation.
- Active participation in Internal & external Kick off meeting at start of the project before handing over the entire communication to projects, F&A. Keeping update and close track of project status through Project status report and close coordination with customer for smooth seamless handing over of project.
- Finalisation of Annual budget Document for the Financial Year in consultation with Group Finance manager, and responsible to achieve the same.
- Exploring & participating in Water Exhibition
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.