Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at WOG Technologies
Views:128 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
WOG Technologies - Manager/Senior Manager - Proposal & Process Design (5-8 yrs)
Salary offered: 8 - 10 LPA
We have an urgent requirement for the position of Manager - Process & Proposal for PAN India to be based at our India's Corporate Office at Delhi.
Position - Manager /Sr. Manager - Proposal & Process Design (Permanent)
Location - Delhi
Company - WOG Technologies
Company URL - http://www.woggroup.com/
- W.O.G. Technologies, a W.O.G. Group of company, is renowned as a world leader in providing designated management of water, wastewater services and renewable energy generation for industrial and municipal client. We, at W.O.G. technologies, aim to design the latest technological solutions and build the top-quality facilities required for these services.
- W.O.G., managed by a group of leading professionals, technocrats and engineers, have developed in house capabilities towards Detailed Engineering and Project Execution, modular supply of the package plants including Project Management Services and well established After Sales Services Network. Our Mission: Excellence through our concerted efforts and satisfied customers.
W.O.G Group is a multinational conglomerate with Head Office in Singapore and Regional offices in UAE, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and India.
Essential duties and responsibilities to be performed are mentioned below -:
- Responsible for tender study, understanding the specifications and requirement and making pre-bid queries and scheme selection.
- Responsible for making technical proposal of water & wastewater treatment plant which includes design, process description, control philosophy description of equipments, scope of supply etc.
- Designing of wastewater and water treatment plant, UF, RO, DM.
- To work closely with Electrical and Instrumentation department for generation of engineering documents.
- BOQ and Cost estimation of the project for bidding.
- Preparation of Basic Engineering Package and developing its drawing and documents including O & M Manual.
- Meeting with client as and when require for discussions on engineering in support.
- Interactions with consultants/vendors/contractors for obtaining back to back quotations.
- Responsible for identifying and sourcing new technologies across the Globe.
- Participating in pilot scale studies with new technological solutions at different locations under different conditions/applications.
- Review of plant's operating results and preparation of its analysis report.
- Write case studies, technological based newsletters and press releases for the plant performances.
- Technical coordination with team, consultants and end users/customers.
The successful candidate will need:
- B. Tech/ M. Tech (Environmental engineering/ Chemical Engineering).
- 6-8 Years of Experience with same skill set.
- Sound technical knowledge on water and waste water technologies.
- Profound knowledge of process to perform process design and optimization.
- High degree of problem solving skills by application of standard principles, theories, concepts, techniques.
- Energetic self-starter, with effective problem solving and technical skills.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills and team player.
- Multitasking, result oriented with ability to consistently meet deadline.
- Ability to learn things quickly.
What we offer:
- Exciting Opportunity and Technical learning exposure with great career advancement.
- Candid atmosphere with employee friendly HR policies.
- Attractive and Rewarding package.
WOG Technologies P Ltd.