HR Head at Wodehouse Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd
Views:1489 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Wodehouse Capital Advisors - VP/AD - Mergers & Acquisition - Transaction Advisory - CA/CFA/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (7-15 yrs)
VP/AD - M&A Transaction Advisory (Senior Level Role - Mumbai)
- This role is for Senior Level Individuals currently at VP/Director level only (Mumbai candidates preferred)
- Wodehouse Capital Advisors "WCA" is seeking a well rounded experienced professional with entrepreneurial qualities.
- A self-motivated individual who is eager to lead and grow the company's Deal/Transaction Advisory & Consultancy business from the front.
- The incumbent must be committed to the overall success & growth of the firm by bringing on new business development opportunities as also exhibit a strong drive towards exceptional deal management and execution for live transactions.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead WCA deal advisory and consulting business by bringing in new opportunities and mandates that drive the overall growth and success.
- Maintain strong relationships with client personnel and investing community at appropriate levels.
- Lead transaction execution with quality client deliverables by having strong attention to detail and deal closing ability.
- Proven ability to lead and manage teams and maintain strong motivation levels which drive results and deliver high level performance.
- Build and maintain a strong deal pipeline by closing deals consistently.
- Strong networking capabilities and existing relationships within the banking, financial institutions, venture capital, UHNW's and private equity ecosystem within India.
- Maybe required to travel from time to time to ensure successful monitoring and closure of transactions.
- Minimum 7 years of experience at an investment bank with solid experience across a range of transaction types & sectors.
- MBA from top reputed B-school's / CA / CFA Level I, II, III
- Experience in end-to-end deal / transaction closure is a must.
- Thorough in understanding valuation techniques & financial models.
- Proven exceptional track record of sourcing deals and building business from ground up.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to successfully lead and execute engagements.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and a high degree of maturity.
- Solid understanding of market dynamics and networking capabilities.
- In-depth understanding of deal structuring, valuation and closing principals.
- Proven ability to build, lead and motivate teams in a result-oriented environment.
Note: Applicants without prior deal sourcing & closure experience should NOT apply.