HR Head at Wodehouse Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd
Views:906 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Wodehouse Capital Advisors - Market Research Manager - Wealth - Markets (3-7 yrs)
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Analysis of investments covering all aspects of risk.
- Sending regular portfolio updates to the Management/client.
- Regular Market Research & presentations to be sent to the Management/client
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of industry, sector, and the investment opportunity.
- Prepare and present detailed Investment note for approval to the Management.
- Execution of new investments, including valuation (DCF, public comps, precedent transaction comps) and analysis (financial and operational), the appraisal and due diligence of investments to be presented to the Investment Committee.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with all AMC's / portfolio companies at a working and senior management level.
- Continuous monitoring of client's holdings to ensure returns remain consistent with expectations.
- Regular updates on investment strategy, macro factors, trends, public market securities pricing, portfolio positioning and market dynamics.
Qualifications & Skills required:
- MBA in Finance/ CA / CFA
- AMFI / NISM VA Certifications (Mandatory)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; experience in solving complex problems independently and as part of a team
- Strong understanding of Markets & Macro Economics
- Strong in MS Office (Excel / PPT)
- Solid finance and accounting knowledge
- Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Possess an entrepreneurial approach to work with enthusiasm in a family office.
This role is based in Mumbai. Candidates with prior Market Research experience handling UHNI's only apply.