Group Manager at WNS Global Services
Views:2428 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
WNS - VP/Lead Consultant - Contact Center Solutions (10-25 yrs)
Job overview - Independently and with minimal supervision Lead, Design and sometimes architect best in class CIS solutions across any WNS verticals, which are innovative, transformational, cost effective and meet the clients- requirements.
Department - GTP Solutions - CIS Solutions
Location - Mumbai / Pune Weikfield /Gurgaon
Employment type - Full-time
Work experience / Qualifications - Minimum 10 years of work experience with at least 5 years of experience for contact centre work solution design
- Should know call centre basics, WFM, PNL and Operations principles
- Leading a team as well as perform individual contributor roles depending upon the business scenarios in the Solution scope
- Spending over 50% of the work time reviewing inputs and outputs of every deal from the team as per key timelines
- Ensuring already laid down processes are being followed and should be able to introduce new processes to improve efficiency, winnability and deliverability of the solution
- Ownership, responsibility and accountability for creating winning solutions individually as well as from her/his team members
- Manage stakeholders across functions that provide relevant inputs to the solution (pricing, technology, transition, etc.)
- End-to-end responsibility for conceptualizing and building high quality deliverables required during the sales cycle, including thought leadership. Typical deliverables include customized client presentations, response to RFP / RFI documents / pro-active proposals, etc.
- The role may also involve
- Participate in consulting / diagnostic studies / strategic projects
- Collateral development
- Lead, participate in client visits to various WNS locations
Skill-sets - Analytical mind-set - Ability to understand client requirements and architect the appropriate solution
- Ability to innovate and ideate
- Leadership Qualities
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and multi-task
Travel Required - Yes. Based on the requirements of the deliverable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.