Group Manager at WNS Global Services
Views:3402 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
WNS - Vice President/Head - Corporate Legal/Global Compliance (14-25 yrs)
WNS a world leader in BPM services is looking for a Global Head of Compliance at a Vice President level, reporting into the Group General Counsel. We are looking the following attributes.
- Wide and relevant International exposure is a must, with knowledge of regulatory standards in US and Europe. Assignment involves significant international travel and exposure.
- Should have worked for sophisticated companies handling sophisticated compliance programs
- Someone who is very well proficient with US & UK compliance practice.
- A leader who is willing to lead by example and who would be able to inspire, motivate & manage senior legal counsels for 10 International Geo's.
- Rigorously driving compliance and establishing a spirit of compliance across the business.
- Would be directly responsible for driving Compliance related training/ calendar across the organization.
- Must be at least 14 years PQE (+/- 2 years) and should come from a top law school. Relevant foreign qualifications are an added advantage.
- Should have lead a team of lawyers / compliance professionals
- Data Protection, Intellectual Property, obtaining collections and other regulatory licenses in Europe and US.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.