Group Manager at WNS Global Services
Views:9020 Applications:384 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
WNS - Sr Group Manager/AVP - HRO Analytics Lead (8-20 yrs)
Position: Sr Group Manager (AVP Equivalent)
Skill /Special Skill:
1. Graduate / Post Graduate (Preferred from Statistical background)
(Preferred Post Graduate, not Mandatory)
2. Overall 6-8 Years of Professional Experience including Analytics
3. Minimum 3 - 5 Years in Human Resource Outsourcing Experience, specifically in supporting Pre Sales, Solutions, Implementation and HR Analytics.
4. Should have excellent Presentation Skills, Analytical Skills including SaS skills
5. Should have handled HR Analytics services and platform for clients.
6. Excellent Decision Making Skills & Analytical Skills
Job Description and Key Accountabilities:
The solution Analyst will have hands on experience in HR life cycle project implementations as well as supporting integration projects apart from excellent academic qualification.
This role will establish credibility and trust with customers in helping to secure projects. The role is primarily a Solutioning role and an understanding of the workings of End to End HR Processes in the area of Payroll, Employee Benefits & Talent Acquisition Processes. The candidate requires a proven background in the HR Solution design and implementation of large deals supporting Lift and drop model,
The successful Candidate should
- Possess a successful track record of full lifecycle HR and/or Payroll, Employee Benefits & Talent Acquisition implementation projects along with solid HR Analytics experience.
- He / She should have handled RFI / RFP - Pre Solutioning and should have the ability to present the solution with the potential clients.
- HR Analytics - Understanding the ERP Applications and design HR Reporting, Strategic Reporting, Tactical Reporting, other HR Analytics tools and technologies (Should have end to end understanding of the client system and should have the ability to fine tune the solution according to client needs).
- Ability to identify possible HR Analytics partners and off-shelf platforms that can assist in growing HR Analytics capabilities for the organization.
- Should have detailed understand of SaS and other HR Analytics tools and applications and must demonstrate expertise in handling client projects leveraging these Analytics tools.
- Should have significant experience in HR forecasting, modeling, regression and HR Analytics dashboard to provide solution for client requirements
- Be a part of Overall Solutioning team, responsible for solution design, delivery, practice management and growth.
- Liaise with third party technical staff and stakeholders (both internally and externally).
- Ability to design and delivery HR data packs.
- Experience in HR ERP based solutions and implementation for large third party vendors.
- Proven ability to deal with multiple shareholders.
- Able to use initiative to develop effective solutions to problems with and having an active and dynamic approach to work and getting things done efficiently.
- Conceptualize Business Intelligence Solution architectures based on client needs and client environments to balance the time, effort and Total Cost of Ownership of the solution.
- Identifies reusable components required for our solutions library and ensures the creation of high quality solutions.
- Supports and solicits input from team members at all levels within the organization.
- Enforces standard policies and procedures for quality and efficiency in deliverables by working closely with the PMO in formulating delivery templates.
- Overall this role requires good consulting skills, strong work ethic and with an ability to challenge and question existing processes.
The successful candidate will work closely with client stakeholders, senior business members, project managers and senior developers delivering and developing technical solutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.