Group Manager at WNS Global Services
Views:6010 Applications:569 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
WNS - Sr Group Manager/AVP - HR Business Partner (9-22 yrs)
Title: Sr Group Manager (Level: AVP) - HR Business Partner
- The role will report to the Horizontal HR Lead and be responsible for all HR activities for the horizontal as assigned. It would require working in partnership with business leaders of the Horizontal as a true business partner, contributing to the implementation of the Vertical/Horizontal strategy.
- S/he would be responsible for supporting, designing, developing, and leading the execution of the unit people strategy and plans.
- S/he would be responsible for strategic change programs and building people capability for specific business areas through the support of the leaders within that business. The likely agenda will be Talent & Career Management, Performance Management & Development, Reward & Recognition processed, People Practices, capability building / Talent Development, Strengthen Employee Relations, Talent engagement & Retention, HR operation & Compliance.
- Administer Programs, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the business unit/vertical and the organization, partnering with the management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs & laws.
- Manage & implement HR programs. Partner with operations to address HR issues/challenges proactively.
- Partner with corporate HR & HR operations to ensure coordination in policy deployment and enhancements based on feedback's, reviews etc.
- Ensuring compliance with respect to all HR policies, programs & practices.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and resolving any discrepancies.
- Assist in change management. Manage Ramp up/ down.
- MIS reporting.
- Ensure availability of reports to carry out the function of the department and preparation of periodic reports for management.
- Manage and coach direct reports.
- Performance management process.
- Monitoring the implementation of a performance improvement process.
- Determining and recommending employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.